Costless Money Back Guarantee Policy
To ensure all of our members and guest buyers have an amazing experience on costless.ae, most purchases are covered under Our Money Back Guarantee.
This means you're protected if the item you ordered and paid online didn't arrive, counterfeit, is damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For more details of how the Costless Money Back Guarantee works, please see our policy guidelines and FAQs as below.
When does Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Costless Money Back Guarantee when:
- You ordered and paid online, but you don't receive an item
- You have received a counterfeit item
- You have received an item that doesn't match as listed
- You have received an item that's damage, broken or faulty
Our sellers work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Costless Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or don’t agree to issue refund?
Under Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 - 5 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
What is Covered?
Your Purchases are covered when all of the following are true:
- You ordered and paid online, but you don't receive an item OR you have received a counterfeit item OR you have received an item that doesn't match as listed OR you have received an item that's damage, broken or faulty
- A buyer reports one of the above complain and requests a return & refund within the Money Back Guarantee timelines
Money Back Guarantee timelines
- A buyer can report that they didn't receive an item once the item's latest estimated delivery date has passed and within 15 days after the delivery date passed.
- A buyer has to report or return the item as received for any of the above covered issues within 15 days .
What is not covered?
- Buyer regret or any reason other than as described above
- Items are already used by buyer
- Buyer lost the box / accessories supplied with items
- Items damaged during local pickup
- Local pickup items that were not collected by, or on behalf of the buyer
- Items are not delivered, damaged during collection, or damaged during shipment when the buyer arranges pick-up or shipping of the item (for instance, the buyer arranges freight)